4-day Marmaris to Fethiye Cruise
This one-way route is COMPLETELY UNIQUE to Go Sail Turkey and is for travellers who want to do the ultimate 4-day/3-night Turkey cruise!
Our gulets are traditionally-built, wooden Turkish motor-yachts which hold around 16 to 20 passengers. They are the ONLY way to see the Turkish coast.
- Highlights include Cleopatra’s Baths, Dalyan’s mud baths, Turtle Beach and the lively cities of Marmaris and Fethiye.
- Imagine waking every morning for breakfast and a swim in idyllic bays before cruising along the coast to a new destination each day.
- The boat decks are perfect for sunbathing and jumping into the sea.
- The Turkish food onboard is excellent, with breakfast, lunch and dinner included!
- The perfect balance between relaxing, sightseeing and socialising. There is an onboard bar and opportunities to experience the nightlife at venues in Marmaris and Fethiye.
Sounds like the perfect trip?
Check in from 4pm onwards. Meet your crew and shipmates, get a welcome speech and explanation of ship rules and tuck into a sumptious Turkish dinner onboard!
We can then wander around the old town, which is still littered with historical houses that line the cobbled streets in the old city and check out the seaside markets. There are plenty of waterside cafes, bars and clubs to sample as well. Enjoy the Marmaris nightlife!
Overnight – Marmaris
Marmaris to Ekincik
This morning we cruise over to Ekincik. Here there is the chance for an optional excursion into Dalyan. This excursion will take us into the lake lands of the Dalyan area, past ancient rock tombs, for a visit to the mud baths and the famous Turtle Beach. You can either choose to take this excursion (extra payment applies – 60 Euros) or stay on board to swim, relax or try some of the local water sports activities on offer.
Overnight – Ekincik
Ekincik to Cleopatra’s Baths
After breakfast, we head over to Cleopatra’s Baths, an ancient hamam dating back to Roman times. Here we have the chance to swim through the ruins before having another swim stop at Flat Island.
Overnight – Cleopatra’s Baths
Cleopatra’s Baths to Fethiye
This morning is all about making our way over to Fethiye via the 12 islands area near the city.
We reach Fethiye harbour in the afternoon – around 2.00 to 2.30pm (after lunch).
You have plenty of options for your last day – you can head to Dalaman airport if you have a flight to Istanbul or international destination, take a ferry over to Rhodes, or stay a night or two in Fethiye!
Choose the route itinerary and departure date to get the best prices
If you are unsure which cruise to choose from, get a QUOTE here:
Have a look through the most frequent questions we get about the cruises