4-day Marmaris to Bodrum
This one-way route is UNIQUE to Go Sail Turkey and is for travellers who want to do the ultimate 4-day/3-night Turkey cruise!
Our gulets are traditionally-built, wooden Turkish motor-yachts which hold around 16 to 20 passengers. They are the ONLY way to see the Turkish coast.
- Highlights include Datca, Knidos, Bozukkale and the lively cities of Marmaris and Bodrum.
- Imagine waking every morning for breakfast and a swim in idyllic bays before cruising along the coast to a new destination each day.
- The boat decks are perfect for sunbathing and jumping into the sea.
- The Turkish food onboard is excellent, with breakfast, lunch and dinner included!
- The perfect balance between relaxing, sightseeing and socialising. There is an onboard bar and opportunities to experience the nightlife at venues in Marmaris and Fethiye.
Sounds like the perfect trip?
Marmaris to Bozukkale
Check in by 12pm and we head for Kadirga, to have lunch and our first swim stop. Then we cruise over to Bozukkale, for a short hike up to the castle walls for great views and overnight in the bay there.
Bozukkale to Datca
Today it’s time to find our land legs again as we dock in Datca harbour. We can take a bus from the harbour to Datca town if desired (about 8km), where there is an old town, ancient temples and other sites to explore. We will have time to wander around the town, pick up some bargains, sample the cafes and visit the local sites. Once back on board, we will make our way to a nearby bay such as Palamatbuku, well known for its gorgeous sea and snorkel-friendly bays to spend the evening.
Overnight – Palamatbuku or another bay near Datca.
Datca to Knidos
After breakfast, the next stop is the ancient city of Knidos. Even though it is still under excavation, there are some impressive ruins to visit and the short climb up to the top of the hill to see the city’s two ancient, back-to-back harbours from above is well worth it! We will have plenty of time to swim in the luscious water and to explore this peninsula.
Overnight – Knidos.
Knidos to Bodrum
We leave Knidos after breakfast and head over to Bodrum for swim stop and lunch in a bay either on Black island or just outside Bodrum. Disembarkation in Bodrum by 3pm.
Time to say goodbye to your shipmates and head on to the next part of your adventures, which could be a ferry over to the Greek island of Kos, or a transfer (1 hour by shuttle bus) to Bodrum airport for a flight to Istanbul or countless international connections.
Choose the route itinerary and departure date to get the best prices
If you are unsure which cruise to choose from, get a QUOTE here:
Have a look through the most frequent questions we get about the cruises