4-day Fethiye to Marmaris Cruise
This one-way route is COMPLETELY UNIQUE to Go Sail Turkey and is for travellers who want to do the ultimate 4-day/3-night Turkey cruise!
Our gulets are traditionally-built, wooden Turkish motor-yachts which hold around 16 to 20 passengers. They are the ONLY way to see the Turkish coast.
- Highlights include Cleopatra’s Baths, Dalyan’s mud baths, Turtle Beach and the lively cities of Marmaris and Fethiye.
- Imagine waking every morning for breakfast and a swim in idyllic bays before cruising along the coast to a new destination each day.
- The boat decks are perfect for sunbathing and jumping into the sea.
- The Turkish food onboard is excellent, with breakfast, lunch and dinner included!
- The perfect balance between relaxing, sightseeing and socialising. There is an onboard bar and opportunities to experience the nightlife at venues in Marmaris and Fethiye.
Sounds like the perfect trip?
Fethiye to Cleopatra’s baths
We board our gulet around 10am for welcome speeches and an introduction to Captain and crew. After departing Fethiye harbour around 10.30am, we cruise to the famous 12-island archipelago just outside of Fethiye. We will make a stop at Flat Island for lunch and our first dip into the Aegean sea before heading over to our anchoring spot for the evening – Cleopatra’s Baths, an ancient hamam dating back to Roman times. Here we have the chance to swim through the ruins before dinner is served on board.
Important: Many of our guests stay the night in Fethiye before the cruise (highly recommended, as Fethiye has a great choice of bars and restaurants. If you need accommodation in Fethiye for a night or 2 before your sail then you can book a hotel or guesthouse on BOOKING.COM
Overnight – Cleopatra’s Baths
Cleopatra’s Baths to Ekincik
This morning we cruise over to Ekincik. Here there is the chance for an optional excursion into Dalyan. This excursion will take us into the lakelands of the Dalyan area, past ancient rock tombs, for a visit to the mud baths (a Turkish must!) and the famous Turtle Beach. You can either choose to take this excursion (extra payment of 50 Euros applies) or stay on board to swim and relax.
Overnight – Ekincik
Optional excursion: Dalyan Tour
Ekincik to Marmaris
This morning we head over to Paradise Bay for a swim stop before entering Marmaris Harbour. We then have the rest of the day and night to explore this popular seaside town, spending time in the bazaars or wandering the cobbled streets. Dinner will be served on board, leaving us the evening to sample the nightlife of Marmaris!
Overnight – Marmaris Harbour.
Check out in Marmaris in the morning by 8.30am.
Choose the route itinerary and departure date to get the best prices
If you are unsure which cruise to choose from, get a QUOTE here:
Have a look through the most frequent questions we get about the cruises